ATLANTA TECHNOLOGY LAW
Atlanta Technology Law is a client-focused firm that provides comprehensive services to identify, protect, and fully utilize your intellectual property rights during all stages of the intellectual property’s life cycle. The firm has extensive experience in all aspects of obtaining and protecting intellectual property rights with a special emphasis in the areas of patent prosecution and post-grant proceedings, trademark protection and intellectual property licensing.
Atlanta Technology Law has extensive experience representing clients in litigation actions throughout the country. We strive to understand your business and the role that intellectual property serves in your business and the broader industry. This understanding is essential to determining a range of acceptable litigation outcomes. We are committed to driving your legal matter toward your desired outcome – whether at trial, a negotiated outcome, or an investigation. We proactively drive litigation at each stage toward the desired outcome by identifying issues and spotting opportunities.
Our attorneys have spent years in partnerships at major international law firms. We have identified over the years, a more hands-on, efficient, results-oriented way to work with our clients. We have handled matters for some of the largest companies in the world and some of the smallest. Our understanding of your business, its technologies, and the industry you operate in allows us to develop fully integrated solutions that are aligned with your business objectives.
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications to develop meaningful patent portfolios.
- Preparing and prosecuting reissue and re-examination applications.
- Representing clients in patent appeals, contested patent post-grant reviews, inter partes reviews and covered business method proceedings before the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
- Trademark registration and brand management.
- Trademark opposition proceedings and trademark cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Providing comprehensive brand management services including registering and enforcing trademarks in the U.S. and abroad.
- Litigating and arbitrating patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition and related business matters, from trial through appeal, throughout the country.
- Contested post-grant review, inter partes review and covered business method proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
- Representing clients in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters including arbitration and mediation.
- Providing infringement avoidance counseling.
Business and Transactions
- Developing effective corporate intellectual property protection and licensing strategies.
- Negotiating and preparing licensing and technology transfer agreements.
- Advising on intellectual property aspects of capital investments, including due diligence, as well as IP-asset securitization with an eye toward licensing rights under bankruptcy.
- Counseling clients on the acquisition and exploitation of domestic and international intellectual property rights in all technology fields.